Thursday, July 4, 2019

Yuck - summer cold

I don't know what it is about travel, but I seem to get sick every time I go somewhere.  Last week I finished the little wall quilt for the quilt guild challenge display, went to guild on Tuesday (picking up my rental car on the way).  The next morning, I got up crazier than usual early, drove four hours south to Tulsa, had a bunch of meetings, drove home.   Got up Thursday morning at the usual amount of crazy early, drove an hour to work, worked an extra long day to make up for being out of the office the day before. 


Friday, I woke up feeling a little "off", but went to work at the local office (I love Fridays).   By the end of the day, I was doing "ok but not great".  But by Saturday, I was running a fever, dripping nose, nasty cough, the works.   The next few days were a fever blur.   No crafting occurred.  No housework occurred.  I skipped church and called in sick on Monday .......


And it's a busy time of the month - Tuesday and Wednesday were brutal.   I am so glad for the holiday. 


Hey, on a better note.  Happy Canada Day last Monday to my northern readers, Happy Independence Day today to my friends in the states.  And Happy random Thursday to everybody else LOL. 


I am finally feeling better, though the cough is hanging on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.