Sunday, April 26, 2020

Needlework change over - 2020 Rotation 1 Slot #3 and Rotation 2 Slot #1 (modern) done

I kind of cheated on my rotation - and kept working on my 'modern sampler' slot until that project was finished.  Ended up being about 17 and a half hours between the last slot of rotation one and the first slot of rotation two. 

I skipped the 'finish and frame' slot on rotation one altogether.  I have a couple of pieces that need to be professionally framed due to needing shaped mats that are far beyond my ability; so I'll call that the 'frame' slot for rotation one.  Once the quarantine is lifted, I'll take one of them into Framewoods and I'll report on it when I get it back. 

So we are already on rotation 2, slot #2.  And Dutch Beauty is up.   Last time, I had endured the slog around the bottom third border and left a heraldic lion with just part of it's backside done.
So here's where I'm starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.