Friday, May 22, 2020

Needlework change over - 2020 Rotation 2, Slot #2 completed (historic/vintage)

Last Wednesday, I hit the 10 hour mark on Dutch Beauty.
So close to a page finish!   So I put in a bit more time on it (about 11 and a half hours in total) and finished up Page 15/O.
And here's the whole thing laid out.   As always, seems like this is progressing at a glacial rate when you look at the big picture, but it IS progressing and that's all that counts.
Next time, I will be in the far right corner to do the mirror image motifs - starting with the leaves and buds in the border.

So, next up in the rotation for the pictorial slot is Millennium, of course.   Here's where I left off the last time.   Reflections in the lake/loch/fiord are on deck first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.