Monday, June 6, 2022

FINISHED NEEDLEWORK: "BCS #1-2" by Victoria Sampler

 

This is the fifth of the Victoria Sampler "Beyond Cross Stitch" Learning series pieces that I'm doing for the Christmas Quilt blocks.   It's another of the 'caroling' ones from the first level, so no fancy lace work.  This one has 'Scotch Stitch' as the featured stitch.  It so happens that Scotch Stitch is one of my favorite texture stitches for both counted thread and needlepoint.   I love the little pillow-y squares.   

By the way, this project (all the quilt squares) is on my WIPGO board several times, so I was able to use this for two squares - May #14 and June #9.

This project has been my travel project for the last several weeks.   I'm glad to get it finished as I will need to be going back to basting EPP honeycombs for PotC as my travel project - I need 16 for the ends of the connecting blocks as I fill in for the border. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.