Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Rotation Changeover - 2023 Rotation #2, Slot 1 (Historic) completed

Got my hours in on "My Day Complete" by Kathy Barrick.   I have finished sections 1-7 on the #oct29SAL.   Since the stitch a long goes from October to October and we divided the chart into 12 sections, I'm actually ahead of pace by a couple of months, which is nice.  My goal on this is keeping up and hopefully finishing early.


The next thing I want to work on is the branch, leaves and initials on the lower right.  I have run the right line of the tree trunk down to where that branch starts. This part of the piece is two of the planned sections - originally number 8 and 10, but I'm going to swap 9 and 10 so I can get that area completely finished.   This means that I won't be back to lettering for a bit (Section new 10, 11 and 12 are lettering and tree trunk).  But that's ok.  I like doing lettering, so I'm going to do it last as a treat and alternate between letters and fill in on the trunk (which can get a bit boring, TBH).

As a reminder, here's where I was at the start of this rotation:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.