Friday, December 15, 2023

FINISHED SEWING PROJECT - Christmas Pillow for Marita

 

 Needlework from 1984 - on 14 count "oatmeal" Aida, 2 threads over one square.   I do not know the designer on this one, it was LONG before I started logging my finishes.

Pillow finish with an envelope back.  Border fabric is Jinny Beyer.  10 x 16 inches (10 x 40.5 cm).  

I followed the recommendation for a 'plump' pillow to buy the insert 2 inches (5 cm) larger than the finished dimensions of the case. (12 x 18 insert)  It is nice and plump and the back does cover completely, but I think I'm going to want to add a few snaps to the back to keep it from straining a bit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.