Thursday, February 1, 2024

Full Coverage February. - Day 1


 My very first 'proper' full coverage - loaded into Pattern Keeper and everything.   I really want to put it on scroll rods, but the set that I need (22 inch ones) is full of the crewel Eagle for a while longer, so I'm going to start this in a qsnap and move it over to the scroll rods when I free that set up.

Stitching one over one, full cross on 28 count EZ Grid by Zweigart.   

My goal is 3,000 stitches this month.   I still want to keep up with the Birdhouses SAL, so I may just be able work on those two projects this month!

Here's a tiny little start - just 258 stitches, but it IS a start....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.