Sunday, February 25, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching - February 25, 2024

 Quite a busy stitching week!

First of all, I got to 7 hours on the Plaza Sewing Bag and finished the pool water!  I don't feel much like working on the over one for the statues right now, so moving up to the right side landscape - two pine trees with modified eyelets for needles - should be fun!  I'd like to put three hours in before the first so that I can switch to the monthly SAL assignment with the "Modern" slot completed.

Speaking of SALs - Full Coverage February continues (see progress through yesterday).   I have 4,824 stitches in this project and am at 5.10%.   Still working on background, no sign of the dragon yet, but I'm motivated by seeing the stitch count go up!

Had a couple of 'stitching appropriate' meetings this week (ie, ones where my camera was off and I was only expected to listen and comment).  So the perforated paper Santa got some love (and a face, hat, and mitten).

Last but certainly not least, I picked up the Sugar Skull from the framers!  (FINALLY a picture where the fabric color looks about right!)   Hopefully my friend will like it.  

Linking up with the SSS crew (link round up here).


1 comment:

  1. The sugar skull looks fabulous. I like the Santa. Congrats on finishing all the water.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.