Thursday, May 9, 2024

OCTtoOCTSAL - May 2024 Section

Back on track for the SAL this month.  We are in Spring in a big way - Tulips and Forget me not flowers with a robin perched on top of the trio of 'condo birdhouses'.

And look at the tiny bugs!  They are SO CUTE!  Though the "got an 'A' in biology" part of my brain objects to only four (out of six) legs showing on an insect.  Let's just assume the middle pair is tucked in under her wing covers, shall we?

The picket over on the right is over the page break, so I'll get to the back stitch on it next month when I finish it off.   You can see lots of gaps in it - the next flower is a clematis vine climbing over the fence.
 


1 comment:

  1. I see the beginnings of a watering can too. This is such a fun project. My science mind wants the ladybug to have 6 legs too…. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.