Wednesday, July 17, 2024

FINISHED NEEDLEWORK: "Timberline Santas: Scotch Pine" by Mill Hill

 First of the three Mill Hill "Timberline Santas" completed.  Scotch Pine Santa

The beading on this was a lot of fun.   Looking forward to the other two, but first I'm going back to the Animal ones from Willmaur.  My grandson picked out the 'Wildlife' one for me to work on next.  He's been checking in on my progress on this one every day that I pick him up from football camp.

This also brings the kitted projects in the stash down to 99 fully kitted projects.  

4 comments:

  1. Love Santa’s plaid coat! Is this for your tree or is it a gift for someone else? Keep stitching! Retirement is agreeing with you. Gail at the Cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all for me. I hope to eventually have enough for a whole tree just of Santas. I have a dozen of the paper ones between the Willmaur and Mill Hill ones. And MH is still putting them out! I've thought about doing some of the Prairie Schooler ones as little stuffed pillow ornaments, too.

      (Retirement has been fun so far. Making progress on a couple of house projects, the garden is doing well this year, too.)

      Delete
  2. Lovely!! I really like these santas. I've stitched 2 or 3 but would love to fo more!! I don't know Willmaur Wildlife. I'll look into it. Do you have many of these santas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about a dozen in the stash - a mix of the vintage (1990s) Willmaur ones and Mill Hill ones. The Mill Hill are much easier to find, most of them are still in print/production. You can find the Willmaur ones without the beads on the secondary market sometimes.

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.