Sunday, October 6, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching - October 6, 2024

 It's been a knitting and reading sort of week this week, I have the LOSY Hat that I cast on last week done up to the start of the crown decreases.  That means there's only 14 rounds to go.  Interesting side note.  All the darker brown yarn is the same solid color.   The apparent difference in colors is due to the changes in the marled yarn that is carried as the second strand.   That one changes from pale grey to charcoal and really has more of an effect than I thought it would.

And here's where it was at the start of the library knitting while it was still on the circular needle.   Bonus shot of the carpet in the upstairs meeting and computer area (and my knee LOL).
And I purchased the pattern for the popular "musselburgh hat" (link to Ravelry) and will be caking up the pretty rainbow yarn that I got for my retirement for it.

Hopefully I'll be inspired to get back to my needlework this week!  I did get to my goal on the full coverage dragon by the first (link to that report), but that's all the stitches I put into any needlework this week. 

Off to see what the rest of the SSS crew is up to (link to this week's round up).

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty hat. I like how the gray strand changes the yarn color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors on the Hat you are knitting and the new yarn looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.