![]() |
| color is shaded very orange in this picture, it's really burgundy |
I have also been working on the new piece in the modern slot, "Collaboration Sampler" by Shepherd's Bush, Charland, and Just Nan. The borders are in that stage of a complex double running pattern where the stitching looks like a random collection of dashes. So that one will have a photo next week for the changeover. I don't think I'll get much further than the borders and the lettering in this round of ten hours, but that will give me a solid foundation for the rest of the bell pull. Stay tuned for that.
Linking up with the SSS crew for weekly inspiration and accountability. (Link to current week's roundup is here.)


Oh, your santa a just lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love watching your progress on that Santa. Your cowl looks warm and cozy.
ReplyDeleteI love it when you show your progress on Santa and his animal friends. Gail at the cozy quilter
ReplyDelete