Thursday, January 11, 2018

Quilt WiP: "Aunt Lottie's Garden" - EPP Set 8

I had some time last night to finish up the eighth set of the Grandmother's Flower Garden hexagons.   This set is the first of the ones made from the 'deco state flowers' line of fabrics.   Very high quality cotton and colors are just right.

I've already got number 9 cut and the center prepped.  I am hoping to be able to get all of the EPP for the blocks finished by the end of the month.  As fast as this one went together, I think I can do that.

As far as the other Works in Progress - The socks are getting toward the end of the gusset on sock #1.  And I'm plugging away at getting the finishing done on the Santa piece; it's been the 'bottom of the heap' project for a while and I need to get back to it.   And I haven't touched my spinning wheel in months.

Six projects turns out to be one or two too many.   I generally work on two or three things a day.  One that I have with me at work (the EPP hexis right now) that I work on at lunch and breaks.  Then one or two in the evenings after work.   Last night that was knitting and the sampler UFO quilt.   I'm hoping that by having a weekly goal on the sampler, that I can tell myself, "that's done for the week, move on to something else until next week."   I have too many quilts in progress right now and need to make progress on all of them. 

Linking up with Jo's Country Junction UFO Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.