Sunday, September 9, 2018

Slow Stitching Sunday - Sept 9, 2018

I have to admit, I haven't been doing a lot of crafting this week.  I have managed to crack a back molar tooth and am on some pretty stout painkillers until it's removed tomorrow afternoon.   I can function OK, and the pain is tolerable, but I have no motivation for much.  So I've been reading and knitting on the simple Sock Yarn Blanket, which is garter stitch.

I have managed to get a couple of hours in on Dutch Beauty.   I'm leaving filling in the rose for later when I want totally mindless needlework.  I'm sure it will come in handy when I'm recovering from oral surgery (I SO do not want to do this, but I also want the pain to stop.)
No quilting, none.  My quilt mojo is missing in action, probably because it takes actual thought and attention. 

Linking up with Kathy's crew in the weekly roundup.



3 comments:

  1. Sometimes we need a break from quilting. I keep itching to do some embroidery so I see that in my future. But I really have to many quilts to finish up and for now that keeps me going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel your pain! Even so, you got quite a bit accomplished! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mouth recovers quickly ...what a pain, literally! Glad to see you were well enough to do a bit of knitting and stitching. Your mojo will soon return!

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.