Sunday, September 16, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching - Sept 15, 2018

Good morning to the Slow Sunday Stitching crew.  (Link to this week's roundup.)

I'm recovering well from the oral surgery last Monday; I just can't eat anything with seeds, nuts or pokey bits (like chips) for a while yet.   Honestly, the hardest part is remembering to not use a straw!

I had a bit of crafting time this week and got to about five hours on Dutch Beauty.  Getting very, very close to a page finish!
And the travel project socks are both a bit further down the legs than this picture from Thursday
All in all, a good week.   And I'm on vacation for three days this week.   I'd originally scheduled a whole week, but moved two days to last week for the dental stuff.   Getting some work done on my car, and have a couple of household projects lined up, but there should be some crafting time as well.

9 comments:

  1. Your stitching looks gorgeous. Glad you are recovering from your dental surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is beautiful! Hope you continue to recover well

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sampler! Have fun with your stitching this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embroidery looks beautiful - so detailed! The book you're reading caught my eye - I've enjoyed lots of Jennifer Chiaverini's books. I'll have to check this one out, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed "Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker", so I have high hopes for this one.

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your vacation crafting. It is so nice to be able to craft when recovering. I think it makes the recovery much easier. Your cross-stitch is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embroidery is beautiful! I wish you a good recovery! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of your time as you get over your dental surgery. I need to learn to knit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, your Dutch Beauty is exquisite. Fabulous cross stitching! Love the yarn you are knitting those socks with.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.