Sunday, December 23, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching - December 23, 2018

Gosh, there's been next to no stitching around here the last couple of weeks.  

About all that got done craft wise was finishing up the gnome.   He's not finishing finished though.

I'm going to put him together as a stand up easel type ornament.  


Bell choir is playing for Christmas Eve early service tomorrow - need to be there around 4:30.   And I have to bake a couple of pies for Christmas Day lunch at the kid's house.   And I still have a couple things to wrap!   Not going to be Slow Sunday today for Stitching or much of anything else.  More like a 'Hurry up Christmas' type of day!!

But there's peppermint tea and Manheim Steamroller and a quilt to wrap up in when it's all done.   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.


Linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching

4 comments:

  1. Such a busy time of year! I still have one more gift to finish. It will not be delivered until after Christmas. Cute gnome. Enjoy the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to get everything done. And one gift I left too late for delivery (good thing my son is understanding). There will be Ephaniphy gifts this year - sigh.

      Delete
  2. OH my goodness that Gnome is adorable!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a cutie, and I almost have him finishing finished! Merry Christmas to you, too!

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.