Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Needlework Rotation: New Year Re-start

On the first of January each year, regardless of where I am in the rotation (or if the rotation ran off the rails a bit), I restart my rotation fresh.   I clear off the spreadsheet that I keep track on and reset it for the new year.  

First up in January is Dutch Beauty.   Here's where I left off - just starting page 12.   I have the rest of the right hand side bowl of roses to finish off first, then two smaller floral motifs - a carnation and a sunflower that will mirror the motifs on the left just beside the arbor under the 'robin and fruit' motif.   I hope to get all that done this time around.



The other items in my rotation this year are Teresa Wentzler's "Millennium" in the pictorial category, of course.  And the two remaining Victoria Sampler's "Four Elements" band samplers will be the modern sampler category - first up will be "Earth"/Green, and then a re-design of "Air" in yellows.   New projects in the Class (or Zombie) slot to be determined and I need to get the finishing finish done on the last of the Silver Needle Camp projects from 2018 in the Finish or Frame slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.