Saturday, January 5, 2019

BOM Challenge update

I totally didn't make my goal of keeping up with my Block of the Week progress and getting this quilt finished in 2018.  


For some reason, I fell out of love with this project in the second half of the year and this is all I accomplished from April to December


Block 16 - friendship block*
Block 17 - shooting star
Block 14 Redux - honey bee * with the applique finished
Block 18 - on the go*
Block 19 - board games*
And one part of the fill-in areas
I'm so disappointed with myself.   I have 6 blocks to do yet for this quilt and a ton of assembly for both the front and the pieced back.  I need to re-dedicate myself to getting this one done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.