Sunday, June 2, 2019

Needlework WiP: "VS 4 Elements: Earth" Band 1 - completed




This shouldn't have taken as long as it did.  I swear, almost everything that CAN go wrong with Hardanger happened in this block.   And now I'm sorry I didn't take pictures.   There was a cut thread, AND a nicked kloster block - luckily not in the same area.   All things that can be repaired with a little time and effort, but I felt jinxed there for a bit.   I sure hope the rest of the project goes smoothly.
Hardanger fillings used in this block:  Woven bars, wrapped bars with dove's eyes, woven bars with three sided filet. 

Also a scattering of teal beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.