Monday, October 7, 2019

Needlework Rotation changeover. Millenium is back

First of all.  I am FINALLY at the 2/3 point on Dutch Beauty.   About 13 hours this time around so that I could get to that point.   But I made it.
Terrible picture.   I will get a better one.  But it was late and I was tired.  It shows.  I think the next thing on this will be to get the green vine border all the way around the bottom row.  But for now, I'm enjoying the fact that I hit a major milestone on this piece.


And next up is Millennium.   I left off with just a touch of the "landscape" area at the bottom of the piece done - just enough to do the back stitching on the angels on the sides. 
This round will be one of the simpler bits on this project.  No over one and only a small amount of partial stitches and back stitching (just the edge of the mountain and it's crags and then the 'water line' of the lake/loch/fiord (not sure, but it's pretty with reflections of the mountain LOL).   However, there's still a LOT of colors in it - all blues and smoky purples and greys.  So it won't go FAST.  Teresa Wentzler designs never go fast......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.