Sunday, October 20, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching - October 20, 2019

Being on vacation for most of last week was great for my crafting, though I did a lot more reading than I had intended.

At about seven hours, Millennium is down to the top of the mountain and its clouds. There are a LOT of colors in this area, but I should finish off all of the sky before this rotation ends in three more hours.  There's a bit of sketch in of the snow on the slopes of the mountain where one of the 'cloud' colors carried down, but I mostly have stayed up in the 'sky' area so as to have a clear ending point for this round.


And I got the corners based for Aunt Lottie's Garden.   This project will go on hold for a bit.  I need to get the pieces cut for next Sunday's hand piecing demo.  I won't get the entire block done at the library, I'm sure, but I'll finish that block for the orphan block bin before moving on.

Linking up with Kathy for SSS. 


1 comment:

  1. I love your cross-stitch. It is looking wonderful. Those floral blocks are my favorite colors. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.