Sunday, September 13, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching - September 13, 2020

Millennium got the lion's share of the crafting time this week.   I got it to a good stopping spot with just the over one verse, upright cross stars and the beading left to go.  I REALLY didn't want to put it away, so once my ten hours on Dutch Beauty are done (which will finish off rotation #3 for the year), I'll bring it back out and make a push for a finish by the end of the year!

This round completed the foliage on the base, the sword in metallic threads, backstitching on both the blade and hilt, the backstitching on the angels under-robes, and the backstitching on the stonework of the base, including the very tedious crenelations.   Thank goodness for a good audiobook!

I also got back to the assembly on the Sampler Sweetbag.  Just the fob done so far, but it's nice to have even a partial finish.


I didn't make any progress on Lucy this week, just picked out the fabrics for the next block (Block 9) and started cutting out.  And noodled along on the sock yarn blanket; I'm about a third of the way down side 3 of round 7.  

I've got some vacation time coming up at the end of this coming week, so I'm hoping for more crafting time.  In the mean time, it's Sunday and time to check out my fellow SSS folks (link to current roundup)


8 comments:

  1. I will be looking forward to the finish! Your work is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla, beautiful cross stitching ♥
    Enjoy your vacation and happy crafting time.
    Happy Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millenium looks amazing, and complicated! Good to have something interesting to listen to as you stitch along. Enjoy your week, with time off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects... enjoy your time off and I hope you have lots of relaxing stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Millennium looks so detailed...gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching. I always enjoy checking out the other slow stitchers too, not on Sunday but Monday morning, as we are a day ahead here of the Northern hemisphere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait to see your amazing Millenium finished in all it's glory. This piece is truly spectacular. Love your little Sampler Sweetbag...'tis so tiny! Have a great week taking it easy and enjoying some pretty stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...that's a lotta work going into your Millenium piece! Your fob is darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.