Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Needlework Changeover - 2020 Rotation #4, slots 1 (pictorial) and 2 (not counted thread) complete

 Since I was working on the beading on Millennium and the outlining on the cutwork napkin at the same time, they finished up more or less together.  

Millennium was FINISHED.  (I still can't stop looking at it!) and so was the first cutwork napkin.  By 'first', I mean the first one I worked on.  It's actually #7 of 8 in the set.

 


I have two goals for the rest of the month.  Get more assembly done on the Sampler Sweetbag.  And do 10 hours on the Elizabeth Designs project that I started back in July.  I left off about half way through the border.  It still needs some 'satin and eyelet' flowers and two more borders - a linked chain with smyrna crosses that will fill in the bottom of the corner squares and then the inner border (which is large half eyelets if I remember right.  And the verse, of course.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.