Sunday, January 24, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching - January 24, 2021

 Lots of finishes and milestones this week!

Grey socks are done

During the virtual retreat, the stitching on the Elizabeth Designs project was completed

Got the cutwork napkin to the ten hour mark before the weekend (and retreat) started

I've got the next project for the "modern sampler or smalls" slot set up.  It is Just Nan's Halloween snippet "I Can Drive a Stick".   Working it on 36 count R&R (colorway Park City - a nice  warm golden brown with NPI in "Charcoal").   Going to be working on it today to finish off the retreat.  Then I'll move on to Dutch Beauty.   

It's also time to get the finishing done on the muppet.  I'll be working on it this week.

Linking up with the SSS crew (current link party)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.