Saturday, April 3, 2021

Rotation Chageover - 2021 Rotation #2, Slot 1 (not counted thread) complete

 The cutwork napkins are finished!  (link to finish post).  That's the end of the first slot of this rotation, and I've about decided on the unicorn pillow top as the next project in the "not counted thread" slot when it comes around again.  We'll see if I change my mind before then LOL. 

Next up in the rotation is the "historic / vintage", so Dutch Beauty is coming out to play.   Here's where I left off:

There are three large fritillaria blossoms and two parrots yet to stitch on the partial motif on the left before it's finished. It's interesting how you can actually identify the majority of the motifs, even though they are abstract-ish.


2 comments:

  1. I love your Dutch Beauty and have really liked following the progress of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This beast is SLOW going! And it will cost a small fortune to frame! But I'm enjoying every stitch. Since I love to watch your quilts, glad I can share some of the DB love.

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.