Sunday, November 21, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching - November 21, 2021

 Slightly better week on the crafting front, though not as productive as some.  I did get quite a bit of needlework finished. 

First up is a stitch along called "Black Sampler November" (#blacksamplerNovember on instagram) hosted by Jacob of "Modern Folk Embroidery".   Any sampler which is stitched all in black, charcoal, or similar is eligible.   I picked "Autumn Silhouette" by Blackbird Designs.  I know I won't get this finished in November, but it will follow "Moon Garden" in my Blackbird Weekend series.  The border matches up!  Of course at this point it doesn't look like much!

In and around the finishing on the Sweetheart Sewing Tin (link to finish post), I got to six hours on the Unicorn Pillow.   So many ribbons!  I am modifying the loops a little bit, the original had several awkward ends floating around.  I'd like to get the ribbons, the mane bits in and under the ribbon, and the upper blue/white tweed background done before I put it away this time.

On the knitting front - no progress on Bob's stocking, but I did get a corner done on the sock yarn blanket thanks to a long zoom training meeting last Thursday where my camera didn't have to be on!  

Linking up with the SSS crew.

 

6 comments:

  1. The border marching up counts as a win in my book! Your tin finish is lovely in your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to love zoom trainings without cameras... lots of stitching time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your unicorn is beautiful! Love all those pretty colours. What a gorgeous pillow this will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy. Everything looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.