Thursday, October 6, 2022

FLASHBACK NEEDLEWORK: "Boo" Doorhanger by Theron Traditions

 I was getting out the Halloween decorations and realized that there are some 'pre-blog' and 'defunct old blog' projects that I'd like to document and share.  As I have time, I'm going to put them up with "FLASHBACK" titles.

I usually have a door hanger mini pillow or an ornament on the knob of the door to the stairs leading up to  the office/library.   They change with the seasons or my whims.  This one is my Halloween piece.   Stitched 6/2005.

 


Pattern:  "Boo To You"  - freebie

Designer: Theron Traditions / Catherine Theron

Fabric: 28 count "Fossil"

Threads:  Gentle Arts Sampler Threads, Mill Hill petite beads, Mill Hill button 

Stitches:  Cross Stitch (2 over 2), Smyrna Cross, Couching, Double Running and Outline

Finishing: as a mini-pillow/doorhanger

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.