Thursday, February 23, 2023

FINISHED NEEDLEWORK: "BCS #1-3" by Victoria Sampler, 2023 Rotation #1, Slot 3 (modern) complete

 Number 7 of 9 (wink with a Star Trek ref - I was a big fan when I was younger) of the quilt block / ornaments that will be going into a Christmas wall hanging.   This is another of the Level One Basic Specialty Stitch kits - this one features Rhodes Stitch.

Before I move on to the 'not counted thread' slot in my rotation, I'm going to get the next one set up, floss sorted and all ready to go when this category comes around again.

1 comment:

  1. These will make a nice wall hanging. Will it be done for this year? Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.