Sunday, February 19, 2023

Rotation Changeover - 2023 Rotation #1, Slot 2 (pictorial) complete

As promised in the SSS post this morning, here's a look at the KC Plaza Sewing Bag front side in total

I'm really happy with the way this turned out.   I may put a scattering of flowers in the very bottom left to further anchor the 'near' side of the street scene, but I'll wait for that until I get all the basting out.

The personalization in the carriage door (my initials) and clock face in the tower (finish year) plus all the beads and metallic threads will go in at the end.   Also there is an upper border that I'm still trying to figure out.   

Since the directions have the border being stitched last, I'm ready to move on to the second side of the bag.   This side has the Mill Creek / Nichols Fountain, which is in a park at one end of the Plaza shopping area. 

Country Club Plaza, Kansas City  photo from "KCMOgo" website

This side is just barely started. When this project comes up again, there will be so much outlining of pool and horses and dolphins.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.