Sunday, October 1, 2023

Rotation Changeover - 2023 Rotation #4, Slot 4 (Full Coverage Pictorial) completed AND Slow Sunday Stitching - October 1, 2023

Well, the fourth time through my rotation this year is in the books.    I put in 20 hours on the Sugar Skull during this rotation.   I put in 4,113 stitches over the last three months, which brings the totals to 80 hours and 15,590 stitches.  

And here he is:

Here's where the rotation started for comparison

I'm making good progress, but there's no way this will be done by the end of October, so it's not going to be gifted THIS year (sigh).   Still thousands of stitches to go, but I'm also still really enjoying it. Now, my question to you is this:   Once I get the five pink dots between the 'eyebrows' and all the bone color in that area, what should I do next?  Fill in the rest of the 'forehead', or do the 'eyes'?

Linking up with the SSS crew (current round up here).

4 comments:

  1. That is a lot of stitches put in - congrats on that! I would definitely work on the eyes because it will be more fun! But if you were to "eat your vegetables first" you should probably do some forehead fill! Enjoy your Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may leave the eyes for the end and finish filling the forehead. I love the colors of this sugar skull! You have been stitching a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would tend to stitch with some coloured threads next …. Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.