Saturday, September 30, 2023

FRAMED NEEDLEWORK: "Sampler of Bees" by City Stitcher

 

Another sampler out of the "Under the Bed Box".   This is one that I'd made for my mom, but she never had framed.   When she passed, I took all my needlework back and been putting it to use in my own house or gifting it elsewhere.  I believe this pattern is now out of print.

Pattern: Sampler of Bees

Designer: City Stitcher

Fabric:  28 count Wichelt Linen "Straw"

Threads:  DMC

Stitches: Cross (two over two) and (one over one), eyelet stitch, satin stitch, double running, four sided stitch; and straight stitch 

Framing by "The Frame Warehouse" - Topeka Kansas  9/30/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.