Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Rotation Changeover - 2024 Rotation #1, Slot #3 (Modern)

Well, I got the KC Plaza Sewing Bag to the ten hour mark.   With finishing off the water and the left side landscape of pine trees and grass, what is left before I can tackle the border repeats is just fill in on the statues.   Lots and lots of over one in grey - hummmm, sounds familiar (see the Mead Dragon LOL).   I'll just have to tough through it.   Once I get the 'shadow' color in on the right side horse, it may be a good idea to alternate a length of floss on the horses, and then do a bit of the border just so neither gets to tedious.

And here's where this rotation started for comparison.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.