Wednesday, September 11, 2024

OCTtoOCTSAL - September 2024 Section

 The last section of the SAL is complete!  I need to take out the basting along the bottom and give it a good wash and press before it goes to the framers.   Look for a finish post later this week.

When I started this section, I thought "September is back to school and there's a bell for the schoolyard", but I don't know of many schools that are pink with fancy "gingerbread" eaves and a Mansard roof!   But maybe in France that happens?   At any rate, it's done and it's cute and I'm so proud of myself that I stayed with the stitch a-long schedule, neither forging ahead or falling behind.   This is unusual - normally one or the other happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.