Thursday, September 8, 2022

FINISHED NEEDLEWORK: "BCS #1-5" by Victoria Sampler, 2022 Rotation #4, Slot 2 (modern) complete

 Slot number two this round is another one of the Victoria Sampler ornaments.   This is a Level One kit featuring Algerian Eye stitch, so lots and lots of eyelets.   Even though it's a 'beginner' kit and a stitch I have known how to do for decades, I did learn something.   The long borders of eyelets are done in a stitch sequence that does one half left to right and the top half coming back right to left for a nearly identical appearance front and back - very slick.

I have now done six of these little kits and have three to go.  BTW, this counted as my July WIPGO slots.  August hit two '5 hours on current project' slots, so I am FINALLY caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.