Tuesday, October 11, 2022

FLASHBACK NEEDLEWORK: "Autumn Round" ornament

Also in the Halloween decor is this little ornament.   It is usually displayed on the door of the china hutch in my living room that displays needlework smalls and antique and vintage toys.

As you can see, it's pretty small, just two inches (5 cm) wide.   It was one of the projects for the 1999 "Night at the Museum" retreat and I did not note the designer.  If anyone recognizes it, please let me know in the comments.  Stitched on 18 count khaki Aida with DMC floss and Mill Hill beads.  Finished as a two part ornament with the front padded and the back (also of the Aida fabric) finished flat with a twisted cord edge.

1 comment:

  1. cute ornament and thanks so much for the knitting pattern idea for the scarf that you sent me the link to.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.